The Royal Berkey is a true family model! With a powerful flow rate the Royal Berkey is equipped to serve a medium family with ease and the extra storage capacity means there is plenty of clean water for cooking or unexpected guests.
The unit comes standard with two Black Berkey Elements and its polished stainless finish looks terriffic on the kitchen bench top!
Royal Berkey Specifications:
- 12.3 Litre clean water storage capacity
- 58.4cm High
- 24.1cm Diameter
- Made with high quality AISI 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel
- Equivalent micron rating of 0.02 or better (Black Berkey Elements)
Berkey Water Purifiers are known for their powerful gravity fed systems. The included Black Berkey Elements are so effective they meet the purfication class and their third party test results speak for themselves. They real power of these units is thier ability to filter out the bad but retain the minerals our bodies need.
They are constructed of high quality polished stainless steel and provide the highest standards of water purification. The Royal Berkey system is the perfect water purification system for three to four people.
- Filters up to 15.1 litres per hour with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements and up to 26.5L with 4 Black Berkey Elements
- Completely off-grid operation, no electricity or plumbing required
- Freestanding system, lightweight & easy to move and transport. Use it on the kitchen bench, take it camping, take it out the garage or backyard then move it back to the kitchen
- One pair of Black Berkey Purification Elements will last for approx 22,600 litres that is Approximatly 1,800 Fills!
Black Berkey Purification Elements:
- Remove bad odours and taste
- Removes chlorine to below lab detectable levels
- Removes detergents and solvents
- Removes viruses to greater than 99.999%
- Removes parasites to greater than 99.999%
- Exceeds Purification Standard (Log 4): MS2 Coliphage - Fr Coliphage
- Exceeds Purification Standard (Log 6): Raoultella terrigena TRIHALOMETHANES - Removed to >99.8% (Below Lab Detectable Limits): Bromodichloromethane - Bromoform - Chloroform - Dibromochloromethane
- Removes inorganic minerals
- Removes heavy metals including chromium, lead, arsenic and aluminium
- Removes cloudiness, silt and sediment. You can filter creek, river and dam water safely
- Removes hormones, pharmecuticals, petrol, alpha & beta radiologicals and uranium
- Removes herbicides and pesticides including Glycophosphates (ie Round-up)
- Removes PFOA & PFOS
- Lifespan: 22,600 Litres or when flow rate stops (approx up to 3-5 years)
For more information on Why to Choose Berkey Page.
Links to Test Results
*Filter Replacement Calculation is Based on;
The capacity of 2 Black Berkey Element approximately 22,712 L
Divided by the Capacity of the Unit 12.3 L
The length of the Elements Life May Vary Depending on the clarity or the water you are filtering and how often you clean your Black Berkey Elements.
This unit can be puchased in a bundle with Stainless Steal Stand, PF-2 Filters and/or water spogot.
Royal Berkey 12L
- Royal Berkey 12.3L Stainless Steel Unit
- 2 Black Berkey Purfication Elements
- Standard Spigot (tap)
- Priming Instructions
This System can be expanded to used 4 Black Berkey Purfication Elements, delivering a whopping 26.5 Litres of water per hour!