Super Sterasyl™Ceramic Filtration Elements 7" Pack of 2
- Sold as a Pack of 2
- Super Sterasyl™Ceramic Filtration Elements have been in continual use since 1827
- Silver impregnated to inhibit bacterial growth
- Contains granulated activated carbon to reduce chemical and organic compounds
- 7" element installs in the upper chamber of most Berkey® Systems or British Berkefeld® System
- Durability: Recommended manufacturer's replacement for each Super Sterasyl™Ceramic Filter Element is six months or 535 gallons after use
- Recleanable and self-sterilizing for the life of the filter
- Meets NSF Standard No. 42 for materials
Berkey Earth Ceramic Filter 9"
Please note these filters are sold in as single units.
Filtration class: Micro-Filtration Technology. Tested to reduce contaminants to bacterial level
Chemicals, herbicides, pesticides, VOC’s, THM’s, heavy metals and more are easily reduced to 99.9%
Proprietary formula comprised of Diatomaceous Earth, granulated activated carbon and other media components, designed to exceed filtration standards
Each Berkey Earth® Filtration Element will filter up to 3,000 gallons of water or last up to 3 years, before replacement is needed.
Ideal for the price-conscious consumer to get started with a highly efficient filter system, at a more affordable price
Economical entry price affords those who would like to upgrade to the more powerful Black Berkey® Purification Elements down the road, the ability to get an effective and economical system now and then upgrade later
Available in 7” and 9” sizes
Compatible with BerkeyPF-4™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements
Please note while these units are very powerful and economical they do take significantly longer to filter the water than the Black Berkey Elements. Using the normal two elements the flow rate is around 1.8litres per hour depending on how full the top chamber is.